Mrs. Andrea Szarowicz has been the director of the Steinbrenner High School Orchestra since Fall of 2019. Her previous places of employment was; Gaither High School (2008 - 2019), Monroe Middle School from 2004-2008, and 10 elementary schools as a floating Strings Specialist. Her undergraduate degree is from the University of South Florida ( 03’), with a Bachelor in Music (violin) and Gerontology; She currently holds a Masters in Business from the University of Arizona (06’) and a Masters in Music Education from Florida State University ( 12’). Teaching is so much more than a job, it is her passion. Mrs. Szarowicz's goal is to make your child not only have a wonderful musical experience at Steinbrenner High School, but a lifetime of wonderful memories with amazing people.
Mrs. Szarowicz has been on the Florida Orchestra Association ( FOA) executive board since 2008 and is the current 11-12 All State Coordinator. In her spare time , she is an active adjudicator for both FOA and FBA ( Florida Bandmasters Association).
- 2008 & 2016 SDHC Elementary Fine Arts Festival Orchestra Conductor
- 2010 FMEA Mini- Concert Orchestra
- 2014 Co- Presenter at the FOA Fall Conference
- 2015 All County Middle School Orchestra Conductor for Pinellas County
- 2015 All County Middle School Orchestra Conductor for Collier County
- SDHC Curriculum Maps Team Orchestra
- SDHC Exam Writer
- Co- Sponsor of Tri- M Honor Society (Steinbrenner High School)
Married and has a 6 year old son.
My school email is email@example.com , please feel free to email anytime. Never be afraid to ask questions, or just introduce yourself.
If there is anything else that I can help you with for the 2019-2020 school year, please let me know.
You can contact her at Andrea.Szarowiz@sdhc.k12.fl.us